Murangira Jones possesses more than 10 years of diverse professional experience in areas of ICT Service Management, ICT Training and ICT project implementation. As the Assistant Director – ICT Technical Services. His overarching role is to ensure the alignment of ICT service provision to the University business objectives and goals.
He holds an MSc in Computer Science and a BSc degree from Makerere University.
He has also taught, examined and written a number of ICT modules under the Millennium Science Initiative Project in collaboration with Uganda National Council for Science and Technology.
Jones is also MCSE, MCSA, MCP,CCNA, HCIA Certified
- MSc in Computer Science – Makerere University
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) – Makerere University.
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert Cloud-Platform-Infrastructure-2018)
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate -Windows Server- 2012)
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional -Windows Server- 2012)
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate -Aptech Computer Education)
- Huawei Certified Academy Instructor (HCAI)
- Huawei Certified ICT Associate (HCIA) – Datacom