Eunice Ndyareeba is an Ass.Lecturer of Educational Psychology at Kabale University.
She is an experienced research in child development.
- Ph.D. Candidate Educational Psychology at Kyambogo University
- MED: Educational Psychology at MUST
- BAED: English Double Main at UCU Mukono
- Child Development and Cognition
- Parenting and Cognitive psychology
- Developmental psychology and Higher education
John Michael Edoru , Sanni Tajudeen Adebayo, Eunice Ndyareeba and Prof. Kaaya Siraje . (2020) . Psychology and Corruption: The East African Experience . International Journal of Research in Sociology and Anthropology (IJRSA) , [online] Volume 6(2), pp. 01-07. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/352679866_Psychology_and_Corruption_The_East_African_Experience
Conrad M. Mubaraka & Eunice Ndyareeba . (2019) . A Mobile Science Laboratory: Architectural Design for Secondary Schools in Uganda: :Vol. 6 Issue 3 . Journal of Multidisciplinary Engineering Science and Technology, 6(3)
No Projects found.
No Supervisions yet. Try again later
No Presentations yet. Try again later