Languages spoken: English, Kiswahili, Lumasaaba.
CAREER GOAL: To play a remarkable role in the quality advancement of Children Education.
- Extensive training and experience in pedagogical skills.
- Built capacity in supervision, evaluation and teaching
- Gained teacher support supervision skills
2015 – 2017 Kyambogo University; Master of education, Early Childhood Development
Majoring in policy and programing in ECD.
- Quantitative Research
- Qualitative Research
2009 – 2011 Kyambogo University; Bachelor of Education; second class Upper CGPA 4.26
MAJOR: Early Childhood Education
Minor: Educational planning and management
- Language development and Learning
- Research approaches.
- Curriculum studies
- Community involvement
- Supervision, Evaluation and Teaching
- Child Growth, Development
2003 – 2005 KYAMBOGO UNIVERSITY
Diploma Teacher Education; Two Upper Division class CGPA 3.96
MAJOR: ECD Double Main
- Supervision, evaluation and teaching
- Child Growth and development
- Approaches and methods used in pre-schools and day care centers.
- Religious Education in E.C.E
- Research Education
1999 – 2000: INSTITUTE OF TEACHER EDUCATION KYAMBOGO
- Certificate in Nursery Teaching
- Play as an avenue for learning
- Approaches and Methods
- Anatomy and physiology
- Community involvement
- Pre-School Curriculum
1992-1995: NAMBULU SECONDARY SCHOOL;
Uganda Certificate of Education second Division.
2016 TO DATE LECTURER PART TIME KYAMBOGO UNIVERSITY
- Planning and delivering lessons.
- Evaluation and assessment of learning.
- Supervising Research for under graduate students
2018 TO DATE RESOURCE PERSON ST JOHN BOSCO CORE PTC NYONDO
- Training primary teachers on Early Grade Reading Methodology
2013-2016 LEAD TEACHER CHUM INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL MUYENGA
- Ensuring that the National curriculum for ECD is followed
- Guiding teachers on preparations to teach
- Holding refresher courses for teachers
- Assessment and evaluation of teachers and learners performance
2010-2012 HEAD TEACHER KASUMBA NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL MUBENDE
- Ensuring that learners are taught the right content
- Assessment of Teachers performance
- Refresher courses on pedagogical skills for Teachers
- Holding parents meetings
2006-2007 TUTOR NILE VOCATIONAL INSTITUTE JINJA
- Teaching Nursery Teaching
- Assessment and evaluation of teachers
- Supervising Practicum
2000-2003 NURSERY TEACHER TROPICAL NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL
- Teaching of nursery learners
- Assessment evaluation of their growth and development
- Giving regular feedback to parents
1996-1998 LICENSED TEACHER PRIMARY
- Teaching Lower Primary learners
WORKSHOPS / TRAININGS ATTENDED
- Teaching of reading.
- Master trainer in teaching literacy skills – Lumasaba language; Early Grade Reading