Murezi Caroline Masiko
- Department of Management Sciences, Procurement & Business Studies
- Faculty of Economics and Management Sciences
- email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- +256779170485 | +256700767805
- BBA(Accounting and Finance)(UCU); MBA (Accounting and Finance) (KAB); PhD Student (Business - Entrepreneurship and Innovation)
- | Google Scholar | ResearchGate
Caroline Masiko Murezi, is an Assistant Lecturer, in the Department of Business, Procurement and Management Sciences at Kabale University. She holds a Bachelors Degree in Business Studies (Accounting and Finance); a Masters Degree in Business Studies (Accounting and Finance); and is a PhD Student (Business – Entrepreneurship and Innovation)
She has vast experience in Accounting for Microfinance Institutions.
She is an Entrepreneur by Training, Orientation, and Practice.
Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting and Finance) – Uganda Christian University (UCU),
Masters in Business Administration (Accounting and Finance)-Kabale University
PhD Student ( Business – Entrepreneurship and Innovation)
Entrepreneurial approaches that enhance women’s visibility as agents of development and decision making at the household, community and national level.