Munezero Tamu John Bosco
- Department of Nursing and Midwifery
- Kabale University School of Medicine (KABSOM)
- firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
- +256779904787 | +256702926554
- Certificate in Fundamentals of Implementation science (University of Washington); MNS -Critical Care Specialty(MUST); MPH(KIU); DHSM(KAB); BNS(MUST), cert. in Competence Based training,
- | Google Scholar
Munezero Tamu is a Critical Care Nurse specialist and Public health specialist, disciplined, sincere, team player, hardworking, self-driven, highly motivated by accomplishments, and targets. He is dedicated to every kind of professional assignment and committed to deadlines and has excellent communication skills at all levels.
he has Certificate in Implementation Science from the University of Washington
Munezero Tamu has bachelor of Nursing science and Master of Nursing Science in critical care nursing specialty from Mbarara university of science and technology He also has a Master of Public Health from Kampala International university. Munezero Tamu is highly passionate about, critical care and clinical nursing, nursing education, Nursing administration, public health, and community health services.
Integrity, accountability, time manager, open-minded are his most highly and proudly held virtues.
He is versed in computer skills and applications of statistical packages (EpiData and SPSS).
Certificate in Fundamentals of Implementation Science (CIS),University of Washington
Master of Nursing Science -Critical Care specialty(MNS),MUST
Master of Public Health (MPH), KIU
Certificate in Competence Based Education Training (CBET), UNMEB
Dip in Health Services Management (DHSM), KAB
Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNS), MUST
Emerging non-Communicable diseases (NCDs) especially Hypertension and DM in the rural communities
Maternal and Child Critical care
Trauma & emergency care
Graduate students research supervision.
1.Title: Occupational stress and its health outcomes among nurses in selected health facilities of Bushenyi district, western Uganda by Musiimenta Pamella- published 2022
2. Title: Assessment of factors affecting the uptake of Adolescent’s Sexual and Reproductive health services in Rubanda District in South western Uganda by Tayebwa Amon- just completed
3. Supervised the completion of MPH dissertation by Namara Oliver titled; Factors associated with stunting in Children under fiver years A case of Buhara Sub county ,Kabale District.
Currently am supervising 2 postgraduate (MPH) students on the following titles
Title: Factors affecting uptake and adherence to Pre Exposure Prophylaxes by sex workers in kabale municipality. by Emily Nabaasa
Undergraduate research supervision.
- Have supervised over 35 undergraduate research projects to completion.
- 18th-20th October, 2017; presented a paper titled ; “Assessment of Nurses Knowledge and Skills following Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Training at Mbarara Regional Referral Hospital” to African Critical Care Nurses (ACCN) CONFERENCE