- Institute of Language Studies
- Department of French
- MA. Linguistics (French); BA. Education (French); HETC; eLearning (French),French for Specific Purposes (FOS),DALF C2 Diplôme Approfondi de Langue Française, Educational Online Training with Alliance Française Kampala
- | Google Scholar
Kyomukama Christine is an Assistant Lecturer in the Institute of Language Studies, French Department and Patron of the French Club. She obtained her Master’s Degree from Makerere University in 2018. In 2011, she taught French at Kabale University and later taught at the Uganda Language Institute and Royal Institute of Business and Technical Education (RIBTE) in 2014. She taught at Kampala International University in 2018. She is also passionate about the Communicative Approach in Language Teaching and Learning in different linguistic skills and units which enhance oral competence in language acquisition, technology and research.
She has translated various pieces of work from different disciplines. She has also taught French and English languages to different age groups of learners from multi-cultural backgrounds. She has participated in Item-writing, assessing of French examinations for Uganda Business and Technical Examination Board (UBTEB) since 2014. She has proofread and edited various French and English documents as well as examinations. She obtained a Certificate of Training in Curriculum Development and Assessment of Learning in a University, The Communicative Approach to Language Teaching and Learning and in Assessment of Test Item Development. She also has a Certificate in Higher Teaching Education, e-learning, Preparation for DELF/ DALF, Research and Publication ,DALF C2 Diplôme Approfondi de Langue Française-2021 ,Educational Online Training with Alliance Française Kampala, French for Specific Purposes (FOS) and eLearning in French.
- Certificate in French for Specific Purposes in Tourism,Hotel management, Secretariat and Business from Centre de Linguistique Appliquée de Besançon (CLA)-France .
- Certificate in e-learning, Preparation for DELF/ DALF, Research and Publication -2020.
- Certificate in DALF C2 Diplôme Approfondi de Langue Française-2021 .
- Educational Online Training with Alliance Française Kampala-2020.
- Certificate in French for Specific Purposes (FOS) -2021.
- eLearning in French – 2020
- Higher Education Teaching Certificate – 2019
- Masters of Arts in Linguistics, Makerere University – 2018
- Bachelor’s Degree of Arts in Education, Kyambogo University – 2010