Dr. Byamukama Topher
Topher is a Public Health Consultant and Environmental Health Coordinator at the Public Health Department, School of Medicine-Kabale University. Skilled at developing and production of learning materials for students of Environmental Health Science, ensuring effective research and fieldwork supervision of departmental students. Topher has a Ph.D. in Population Health from Kenyatta University, Nairobi -Kenya, a Master of Public Health from Uganda Christian University-Mukono-Uganda, and a bachelor of Environmental Health Science from Makerere University, Uganda.
- PhD (Population Health) Kenyatta University- 2023
- Master of Public Health-UCU-2013,
- Bachelor of Envtal Health Science-MAK-2009,
- Diploma In Health Services Mgt-KAB-2009
- Certificate in Environmental Health Science – School of Hygiene-Mbale- 1998
|SN||Student||Project||Year of completion|
|1||Mwine Dickens||Factors contributing to poor utilization of integrated case management services in Bugongi town council, Sheema district-Uganda||2020|
|2||Birungi Valentine||Factors associated with complimentary feeding practices in children below age 24 months in Kitumba sub county –kabale district- Uganda||2020|
|3||Twinomuhwezi Benja||Factors associated with hand washing practices among secondary school students in ndorwa east constituency-kabale district.||2020|
|4||Nuwamanya Evans||Factors affecting solid waste management in Nansana town council, Nansana municipality- Uganda.||2019|
|7||Kipako Cyprus||Assessement of knowledge, attitudes and practices among households on hand washing in Bukomasimbi town council, Bukomasimbi district – Uganda.||2019|
|8||Ahabwe Philimon||Assessment of occupational health and safety practices at Bishop stuart University, Mbarara district- Uganda||2018|
Influence of a community-based Intervention on routine Immunization uptake among children under five years in Ntungamo District-Uganda – presented at Kenyatta University International Health Promotion conference on 12/04/2022.
- Full-time Ass. Lecturer (Environmental Health) Kabale University From 2017 To Date.
- Part-time Ass. Lecturer (Environmental Health) Kabale University From 2013 To 2017.
- Assistant District Health Officer ( Environmental Health) Ntungamo District from 2010 TO 2017
- Perceptions of Caregivers on Immunization in Ntungamo District, Uganda
- Influence of Community-Based Interventions on Routine Immunization Uptake among Children Under Five Years in Ntungamo District-Uganda.