The University will reopen for all Second Year Medical and Nursing Students to enable them to progress with Practical Sessions. The reporting date is Saturday, 4th September 2021.
The students are required to report with the following:
- At least four (4) reusable (cloth) masks.
- Two (2) laboratory coats and two (2) aprons.
- Four (4) 60mls bottles of alcohol-based hand sanitizers for personal use.
Please take note that the following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS) put in place by the Ministry of Health shall be followed:
- Mandatory wearing of a face mask at all times.
- Social/physical distancing.
- Washing of hands regularly and/or sanitizing hands.