Passionate and high-performing finance professional with over ten years of experience at the Senior Management level. Skilled in strategy and business developments, leadership, reporting, and skills transfer. Well-developed expertise in optimizing institutional processes, infrastructure to maximize business results using ICT in the service sectors of Educational, Humanitarian and Hospitality.
- Member, Association of Chartered and Certified Accountants (ACCA), Glasgow, UK.
- Accounting with Finance, London South Bank University, UK.
- Bachelors of Commerce (Accounting), Makerere University.
- Uganda Diploma in Business Studies, UCC-Tororo.
- Certificate in Advanced Public Sector Financial Management, ESAMI, Arusha, TZ
- Certificate in Administrative Law, Law Development Centre, Kampala Uganda.
- Certificate of Attendance, Leadership, The John Maxwell Team, Kampala Uganda.
- Certificate in Project Management and Financial Reporting, NORAD-BP Karl Associates, Kampala.
- Certificate in Project Monitoring and Evaluation, Uganda Management Institute Kampala Uganda.
- Expert Witness, Academy of Experts, London, UK.
Financial Management, Leadership and Strategy, Resource Mobilization, Revenue Management, Strategic Planning and Budgeting, Risks and Forensics, Humanitarian and Social aspects.
Recognition of Outstanding Performance 2014, Best Performing Staff, Finance Department, KYU.