Sarah Kakuru Rwotolonya
- Faculty of Computing, Library and Information Science
- Department of Library and Information Science
- Msc [Information Science] and BLIS [Mak]
- | Google Scholar
Sarah Kakuru Rwotolonya is an Assistant Lecturer in the Department of Library and Information Science, Kabale University.
She holds a Masters degree in Information Science from Makerere University and a Bachelors from the same University.
She is currently pursuing a PhD in Information Science from Makerere University.
She also has vast experiences in management of Libraries and Library resources.
|-PhD(Student) Information Sciences -Mak – 2019
-Msc. Information Science-Mak-2015
-Bachelor of Library & Information Science –Mak-2003
- Management of libraries and Information Resources
- Institutional Repositories
- Information Literacy
- New technologies for acceleration of SDGs in Africa: The Ugandan, Nigerian and Ghananian approaches. Presented at the Carnegie Capstone conference, University of Pretoria on 29th, March 2019
- Accessibility of electronic resources in Ugandan University Libraries: a paper presented in Bishop Stuart University during Research and Dissemination Workshop on 28th February 2019
- Addressing information Behaviour: a seminar presentation in College of computing and Information Science Makerere University 2017
- Open access to information at Bishop Stuart University, presented at Mbarara University of Science and Technology in OPENCON workshop. ‘Building impact through openness in action, 2016
- Open access to information: a key for checking plagiarism, enhanced visibility and research citations. BSU Dissemination workshop, 2016