Kangala Elly KasajjaAssistant Inventory Management Officer
- Finance Unit
- Faculty of Engineering, Technology, Applied Design and Fine Art
- Dip. SMS; Cert. PSM
An Assistant Inventory Management Officer at Kabale University based at the Faculty of Engineering, Technology, Applied Design and Fine Art – Nyabikoni Campus. Before Kabale University become a Public University, Kangala served the University in the capacity of a Store Keeper at the same Faculty formerly called an Institute of Engineering 2012-2015. He has eighteen years’ experience Stores Material handling, competence, Skills and Integrity.
Previously, Kangala worked with various NGOs such as Mulago – Mbarara Hospitals’ Joint Aids Program (MJAP) 2011- 2012 as a Stores Assistant, Worked with The Aids Support Organisation (TASO) 2001-2011as a Store Keeper. Before he joined TASO, he had earlier on worked with Rukungiri District Local Government in the Department of Health as a Pharmacy Attendant to the District Health stores 1997-2001.
He Holds a Stores Management and Stock (Inventory) Control Diploma from Cambridge International College.
- Diploma in Supply Management & Storage
- Certificate in Procurement & Supply Management
- July 2016 to Present- Assistant Inventory Officer, Kabale University.
- October 01, 2012, to June 2016- Storekeeper, Kabale University.
- 1st April 2011 – 30th Sept.2012 – Stores Assistant, Mulago – Mbarara Teaching Hospitals’ Joint Aids Program (MJAP) LTD (REACH-U, Program).
- 15th Feb.2005 to 31st March 2011 – Storekeeper; The Aids Support Organization (TASO) Rukungiri Center.
- 1st Oct.2001 – 14th Feb.2005 – TASO Tororo Centre/Agricultural Cooperative Development International-Volunteer Overseas Corporation Agency (ACDI-VOCA) Relief Food-Storekeeper.
- 1st Nov. 1997 to 30th Sept. 2001 – Drugs Store/ Pharmacy Attendant, Rukungiri Local Government Health Department.