Lawrence conducts research in the field of soil nutrient management. His work ranges from improving crop production to enhancing nutrient use efficiencies through algorithms to predict nutrient recommendations.
- Ph.D. in Soil Science – Oklahoma State University
- Master of Science in Plant and Soil Sciences – Oklahoma State University
- Postgraduate Diploma in Project Planning and Management – Gulu University
- Bachelor of Agriculture – Gulu University
- Soil nutrient management
- Soil fertility/Soil health
- Dryland cropping systems
- Modeling/Machine learning
No Projects found.
No Supervisions yet. Try again later
No Presentations yet. Try again later