Institutional Journals are basically meant to bridge the gap between research and innovation amongst academics within the University environment. Kabale University is ready to float and publish a university-based journal that is stream-lined to different groups of researchers. The purpose is to bring to fore a multidisciplinary university-based journal that can stand the test of time and be ranked among the best in the world of researchers. Articles, innovations and inventions from seasoned academics and researchers both within Uganda and internationally.
The major goal is to bring to fore a quality multidisciplinary institutional journal that can be reckoned with in Uganda and the world. Thus, this journal is meant to:
- Stand the test of time academically and intellectually;
- Project the name and image of the Institution globally;
- Attract contributors of various disciplines all over the world;
- Attract research grants for sustainable development; and
- Be indexed globally with google scholar, research gate, Scopus, etc for effective referencing and siting.