A Lecturer and Head of Department, Social Work, Social Administration and Governance, Kabale University. Adebayo holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Studies from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife and Master’s Degree in Social Work from the University of Ibadan, Nigeria. Certificate in International Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution from the Peace Training Institute, United States. Certificate in Africa: Sustainable Development for all from University of Aberden, Scotland, UK; Certificate in What is Character? Virtue Ethics in Education from University of Birmingham, UK; Certificate in Managing People: Engaging Your Workforce from the University of Reading, UK; Certificate in Occupational Health in Developing Countries from University of Bergen, Norway and PhD in Interdisciplinary Studies (in View) from Mbarara University of Science and Technology, Uganda.
Patents And Publications
- Girl-Child Empowerment and Socio-Economic Welfare in Urban Southwestern Uganda: A Case of Kanungu Town Council, Kanungu District. Global Journal of Human Social Science vol 18 Issue 3 Version 1.0 Year 2018. Publisher: Global Journals. Online
ISSN: 2249-460X and Print ISSN: 0975-587X
- Value Chain Analysis as Catalyst in Gender Mainstreaming. Journal of Sociology and Anthropology 4(7): 523-526, 2016 DOI: 10.13189/sa.2016.040702
- Meeting the psycho-social needs of people with disabilities in Uganda. Educational Research (ISSN: 2141-5161) Vol. 1(7) pp. 202-205 August 2010.
- Contribution of Non-Governmental Organizations on Poverty Reduction in Kabale District: A case Study of Buhara Sub-County. Educational Research (ISSN: 2141-5161) Vol.1 (11) pp.672-680 December 2010.
- Cooperative Association as a Tool for Rural Development and Poverty Reduction in Rwanda: A Study of Abahuzamugambi ba Kawa in Maraba Sector. Educational Research (ISSN: 21415161) Vol.1 (11) pp.600-608 December 2010.
- Gender Equality: Mechanism for socio-economic Development in Africa. A case study Muzanze District of Northern Rwanda. ISBN 978 3 659 18049 Published by Lambert Academic Publishing co 2012.
- Perceived Influence of Family Violence on Campus Cultism. ISBN: 978-3-659-96002-4 Published by Lambert Academic Publishing co 2016
- Professional Standards Towards Social Work Practice in Uganda. A case Study of Kabale District. Unpublished 2014.
- Addressing the strategies of poverty and inequality Goals in post-2015 Development Agenda; A survey study of Kabale Municipality. Unpublished 2015.
- The roles of higher education in green economy transitions in Africa. Unpublished 2015
- The role Men and Women in Peace building in Uganda. Unpublished 2013
- Perceived Challenges and Opportunities: Green Economy in Africa. Unpublished 2013
- Volunteering as a Catalyst to socio-educational Development in Uganda. From Donation to Collaboration. Unpublished.2010
- The Challenges Facing Endogenous Knowledge, Research and Education in Africa.Unpublished.2011
- Teacher Capability and Combine Media effect on Learners’ Performance an unpublished B.Sc Ed. Project work submitted to the Institute of Education, Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria, 2001.
- Migration, inequality and insecurity – what role does International relations play in the 5th Global International Studies Conference at University of Taiwan, in April 1-3 2017
- Addressing the strategies of poverty and inequality Goals in post-2015 Development Agenda; A survey study of Kabale Municipality at the 11th Mbarara University of Science and Technology Annual Research Dissemination Conference (ARDC) organized by Institute of Interdisciplinary Training and Research, 16th December, 2015.
- The roles of higher education in green economy transitions in Africa at the 1st International Conference on “Innovation for Sustainability under Climate Change and Green Growth/Economy Birchwood Hotel, Johannesburg, South Africa, 26-28 May 2015
- Improving Socio-economic wellbeing of Small scale holder farmers through agricultural intervention in Kabale District at the 10th Annual Research Dissemination Conference of Mbarara University of Science and Technology on 10th December, 2014 at Lake View Resort Hotel, Mbarara-Uganda.
- Volunteering as a catalyst to socio-educational development in Uganda. From Donation to Collaboration at 4th Global International Studies Conference on Justice, Peace and Stability: Risks and Opportunities for Governance and Development at Goethe University (Frankfurt am Main, Germany) 6th to 9th August 2014
- The roles of social worker in peace and security in Africa at the 6th International Conference on the Great Lakes Region. “Peace and Security Dynamics in the Great Lakes Region” organized by University of Rwanda, 20-21, March 2014.
- Perceived Challenges and Opportunities: Green Economy in Africa at First International Conference ‘Beyond the Rio+20: Emerging Challenges and Opportunities’ University of Legon, Accra, Ghana 19th -23rd November, 2013
- Value Chain Analysis as Catalyst in Gender Mainstreaming at OIDA International Conference on Sustainable Development at International Living and Learning Centre Ryerson University Toronto, Ontario Canada August 6 – 7, 2013
- The role Men and Women in Peace building in Uganda. Seminar on Peace, Security and Development at Mbarara University of Science and Technology, Uganda 25th -26th May,2013
- Gender Equality: The mechanism for socio-economic Development. National Conference on Social Development in India: NEW VISTAS AND CHALLENGES 2010.
- The Challenges Facing Endogenous Knowledge, Research and Education in Africa. University of Development Studies, captured Project, Tamale, Ghana.August, 2011
- Cooperative Association as a Tool for Rural Development and Poverty Reduction in Rwanda. International Conference on Cooperative Research for Africa, organized by Moshi University College of Cooperative and Business Studies (MUCCoBS), Tanzania.26th -28th November 2011
- Gender mainstreaming and development in Africa at 7th Annual Research Dissemination Conference held at Lakeview Resort Hotel on 11th November, 2011.
- National Council For Higher Education Workshop on Social Work Education, Training And Practice in Uganda held at Silvers Springs Hotel Bugolobi 27th – 28th Sept.2018
- Quantitative Research Methods Workshop for Behavioral and Social Research. Organize by Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD), Association of Uganda. German Alumni (AUGA) and Mbarara University of Science and Technology (MUST) held at Acacia Hotel Mbarara-Uganda on the 1st and 2nd August 2013
- International Five-Day Gender Analysis Training Workshop For Social Science Researchers in Sub-Saharan Africa, jointly organized by the Institute of Statistical, Social and Economic Research (ISSER) of the University of Ghana, Legon and Think Tank Initiative (TTI) of International Development Research Centre (IDRC) Canada. April 7th to 11th 2014.
- Research Training Course for researchers from developing countries organized by AuthorAid United Kingdom a Global Network that provide support, mentoring, resources and training for researcher in developing countries on the July 14th to 17th August 2014.
- Training Workshop on Green Business through Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services Organized by the United Nations University, Lusaka, Zambia on 22-27 September 2014
- Training Workshop on Impact Evaluation Learning Series Organized by Institute of Interdisciplinary Training and Research, Mbarara University of Science and Technology, Uganda on the 5th August, 2016
- Psycho-social support for inpatient in hospital in Kigezi region.
Resource Management (Staff)
- Initiate and facilitate the visiting lecturer to build human capacity in the Department of Social Work, Social Administration and Governance
- Initiate and facilitate volunteer’s lecturers to build human capacity in the Department of Social Work, Social Administration and Governance and entire Faculties in Kabale University.
African Union Commission Fund (120,000,000Ugx) on Mentoring Youth to be Champions of Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment in the Kigezi Region, Southern Uganda.
- International Journal of Education Policy, Research and Review. http:www.journalissues.org/journals
- International Scholars Journals (ISJ) www.internationalscholarsjournals.org
Consultant: Delivery of training programme on the gender issues in farming system to members of staff in DERN project in Musanze (Northern Rwanda) September 2011.