FOLLOWING ARE AREAS IN WHICH THE MISSION OF THE FACULTY IS MANIFEST.
- Science and Mathematics Education for Secondary Teachers (both Pre-Service and In-Service)
- Basic Sciences that include Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
- Laboratory work that includes the usual experiments in Science as well as guided hands-on exploration of the Science in our immediate environment
- Scientific Research and innovations
THE FACULTY OF SCIENCE IS CURRENTLY CONSTITUTED BY DEPARTMENTS AND INSTITUTES AS FOLLOWS.
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Department of Health Sciences
- Department of Basic Sciences
- Department of Tourism
- Institute of Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- Institute of Engineering and Technology
We will continue to update this site with new developments, as they occur, in the Faculty.