FOLLOWING ARE AREAS IN WHICH THE MISSION OF THE FACULTY IS MANIFEST.
- Science and Mathematics Education for Secondary Teachers (both Pre-Service and In-Service)
- Basic Sciences that include Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
- Laboratory work that includes the usual experiments in Science as well as guided hands-on exploration of the Science in our immediate environment
- Scientific Research and innovations
THE FACULTY OF SCIENCE IS CURRENTLY CONSTITUTED BY DEPARTMENTS AND INSTITUTES AS FOLLOWS.
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Department of Health Sciences
- Department of Basic Sciences
- Department of Tourism
- Institute of Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- Institute of Engineering and Technology
We will continue to update this site with new developments, as they occur, in the Faculty.
Professor Allen Babugura, PhD (Mathematics Education, Michigan State University)
MSc (Mathematics, Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles)
BSc (Mathematics and Physics,Makerere University, Kampala)
Dean, Faculty of Science, Kabale University
The Administrative Assistant